Divine Intervention
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 More PvE on Magic

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: More PvE on Magic   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 pm

I think that We should start doing some more PvE on Magic so that we could better ourselves as a guild, like i know we are a PvP guild but like we're not large enough to actually go raid GoldShire like we used, this being in size of the guild and how famous we are.
Like BattleGrounds are ok i guess, like that's a second option but then we can't get everyone in on that all at once.
Then Arena is cool but its not any good for what im thinking. Like all im saying is that there's still a decent wall between old members and new ones and that in order to shorten that wall we go a few guild raids Smile like sure not everyone will have time and we obviously don't have enough people to fill out a full 25 man raid but i think they can be a good start Smile

Also i rather get awesome PvE gear and then get Awesome PvP gear then just slowly get decent PvP gear and rise from there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2009-02-14
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 am

yeah soul, try and get pve gear there, good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
avatar

Posts : 838
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia :),Magic-WoW

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:22 am

leeke u pipi licking bish come to magic i miss u:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : Timisoara

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 am

on:/agree with soul
off:leeke farming gear is like on m4a...go farm eoc and u got 2 pieces t8,5 and lots of other items
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2009-02-14
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:19 am

maybe they changed the system scratch
nvm ill come when i can install wow affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukiez
Demons
Demons


Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:31 am

Yeah ive suggested than to Extra, well not that more like :

There is couple of guilds working together atm on pve,
they had aliance of somekind where they use /join for LFG :FM between them and organise graids.

So we can join them or ask some other pve/pvp guild so we dont have to become GS lovers100%.Who wants to raid he will, who dont wanna ..noone is making him/them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johncreamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel


Posts : 211
Join date : 2009-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 pm

Im up for raids Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Yukiez wrote:

There is couple of guilds working together atm on pve,
they had aliance of somekind where they use /join for LFG :FM between them and organise graids.
.

I like the idea about having like an Alliance with another guild, i would prefer it to be a smaller guild such as ours, like not a big guild and such, one similar to our own.
And yea Graids i find the best to develop good friendships among guild members, they help create better team work and they also offer security when it comes to looting the boss's because you don't have to worry about ninja looters and such. Like even if its not a full Graid we can still have a good time.

Like being Allied with another guild i personally find it would be an interesting experience and we would make new friends as well but we would kinda have to set down some ground rules too

Some like:
1. Fair is Fair, never favorite someone over another. Which means you should never give a item to a guild member just cus they are guild memebers
2. GearScrore, even if they are a guild member they need a good gear score or else they won't be pulling their weight in the raid. Asked to leave or kick if needed
3. If in a full Graid, let guildies have the item instead of you if they actually need it cus they have crappy gear.


Like thats all i can think of so far

Also Leeke get the hell on Magic Very Happy We need you to scare the new members ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2009-02-14
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:59 am

bastard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 am

Soultrin333 wrote:
Yukiez wrote:

There is couple of guilds working together atm on pve,
they had aliance of somekind where they use /join for LFG :FM between them and organise graids.
.

I like the idea about having like an Alliance with another guild, i would prefer it to be a smaller guild such as ours, like not a big guild and such, one similar to our own.
And yea Graids i find the best to develop good friendships among guild members, they help create better team work and they also offer security when it comes to looting the boss's because you don't have to worry about ninja looters and such. Like even if its not a full Graid we can still have a good time.

Like being Allied with another guild i personally find it would be an interesting experience and we would make new friends as well but we would kinda have to set down some ground rules too

Some like:
1. Fair is Fair, never favorite someone over another. Which means you should never give a item to a guild member just cus they are guild memebers
2. GearScrore, even if they are a guild member they need a good gear score or else they won't be pulling their weight in the raid. Asked to leave or kick if needed
3. If in a full Graid, let guildies have the item instead of you if they actually need it cus they have crappy gear.


Like thats all i can think of so far

Also Leeke get the hell on Magic Very Happy We need you to scare the new members ;D



1) have u ever raided with us on mmo? cuz i didnt found it "best to develop good friendships among guild members".
2) "GearScrore, even if they are a guild member they need a good gear score or else they won't be pulling their weight in the raid. Asked to leave or kick if needed" what's the point from such alliance then
3) and again.."If in a full Graid, let guildies have the item instead of you if they actually need it cus they have crappy gear. " read 1) again >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : Timisoara

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:25 pm

ExtraPriest wrote:
Soultrin333 wrote:
Yukiez wrote:

There is couple of guilds working together atm on pve,
they had aliance of somekind where they use /join for LFG :FM between them and organise graids.
.

I like the idea about having like an Alliance with another guild, i would prefer it to be a smaller guild such as ours, like not a big guild and such, one similar to our own.
And yea Graids i find the best to develop good friendships among guild members, they help create better team work and they also offer security when it comes to looting the boss's because you don't have to worry about ninja looters and such. Like even if its not a full Graid we can still have a good time.

Like being Allied with another guild i personally find it would be an interesting experience and we would make new friends as well but we would kinda have to set down some ground rules too

Some like:
1. Fair is Fair, never favorite someone over another. Which means you should never give a item to a guild member just cus they are guild memebers
2. GearScrore, even if they are a guild member they need a good gear score or else they won't be pulling their weight in the raid. Asked to leave or kick if needed
3. If in a full Graid, let guildies have the item instead of you if they actually need it cus they have crappy gear.


Like thats all i can think of so far

Also Leeke get the hell on Magic Very Happy We need you to scare the new members ;D



1) have u ever raided with us on mmo? cuz i didnt found it "best to develop good friendships among guild members".
2) "GearScrore, even if they are a guild member they need a good gear score or else they won't be pulling their weight in the raid. Asked to leave or kick if needed" what's the point from such alliance then
3) and again.."If in a full Graid, let guildies have the item instead of you if they actually need it cus they have crappy gear. " read 1) again >.>
yea extra u have right....it was a flame in every graid on m4a...the point is here is no ML like on m4 it's GL and that's it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm

No i never raided with you guys because of many reasons
such as different time zones and the fact that no one ever invited me Smile -_-

also i personaly found them to work when building friendship cus of what i sa on NE, we did well

the point of my rules is to keep it fair

and look if they have a low GS then they oviously cant come a 25 we cold easily hold a 10 man to get their GS up

And the whole Allianc thing im saying is a cool idea we would change the rules accordingly

Also im just trying to help out soneed o shoot it down cus of M4a. This is Magic way different and one of the MAIN reasons im saying this i cus all those new Gmembers it would be a good way to have a god time together Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:44 am

1st- other looting system wont help too much, cuz ppl will roll for main spec, offspec and offoffoffoffspecs.
2nd- Soultrin, since u haven't raided with us ill tell you one secret: DI cant raid, or atleast couldn't at mmo. every raid we went caused flames. everyone wants gear, and when u go to raid and after 4raiding hours people didnt get items witch they needed they acted crazy. they were leaving raid in middle of it, we had to look for other people and it wasted more time and more people were leaving. at the end of every raid, my head was full of bullsh1t cuz mostly me and petryshor leaded raids, cuz we was basicly most experienced in it and facking flames were quite exausting. all other officers had bad mood cuz of flames about gears witch they had to remove. whole guild atmosphere was facking shitty cuz everyone were tired cuz of long raiding hours and many flames. u see guild raids is good to avoid ninjas and so on but its shitty when ppl try to get smthng for their main spec and replace shitty item, and some guild mate takes it for his offspec or replace item which basicly has same stats but like +5 ap ...and u can try to tell such person "man, we will give that item to smbd else even tho u won it"...believe in me it wont be ok.. rading rly causes much trouble.
3rd - DI loves to afk rofl Very Happy we are used to go wsg then rest then go to arena then rest. and when we raid like 4-6hours ppl starts going afk in middle of boss fight, in mmo i was only one who had to be in raid allways and save groups, btu there i had pve gear, here i have only pvp witch is worthless in pve.
4th - ohh right.. about pvp gears in pve.. about meele dps - its quite ok, cuz meele dps gets lot of dmg and even ressiliance is sometimes useful but tho meele dps is not rly cool in ulduar... fails mostlly.. casters, with pvp gears sux.. gets oom fast does lnot much dps... and later when they starts attacking with wand... and go afk...no comments... i wont better talk about priests who wants to go to ulduar with disc spec. people wake up! PALA= one target healer, he can go and heal tank, no mofoking penances on raids. priest = group healer. player of healing spam ftw, look at me at mmo, 53% of whole raid healing ftw.
5th- not everyone can raid so much time. i've noticed that most ppl we got at evenings so we could raid, how ever all these people dont stay for long cuz iam talking about 8pm gmt+2time, and even i mostly dont stay longet then 10pm gmt+2 .. .i cant make raid in 2 hours..


well however, if u want it so much ill think about it. mayby ill find a solution for all this issues. mayby ill make some raiding rules or smthng.. we will see... like i was in sapped guild, there raids were perfect and they had l33t rulez, but i dont think that u will aggree with rulez like ninja = demote or gkick and items were given for people who needed more not for people who won.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukiez
Demons
Demons


Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:27 am

WTB PVE rules and ML scam for t8 shoulders+gloves

/w me with price
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prada
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 399
Join date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:08 am

ExtraPriest wrote:
1st- other looting system wont help too much, cuz ppl will roll for main spec, offspec and offoffoffoffspecs.
2nd- Soultrin, since u haven't raided with us ill tell you one secret: DI cant raid, or atleast couldn't at mmo. every raid we went caused flames. everyone wants gear, and when u go to raid and after 4raiding hours people didnt get items witch they needed they acted crazy. they were leaving raid in middle of it, we had to look for other people and it wasted more time and more people were leaving. at the end of every raid, my head was full of bullsh1t cuz mostly me and petryshor leaded raids, cuz we was basicly most experienced in it and facking flames were quite exausting. all other officers had bad mood cuz of flames about gears witch they had to remove. whole guild atmosphere was facking shitty cuz everyone were tired cuz of long raiding hours and many flames. u see guild raids is good to avoid ninjas and so on but its shitty when ppl try to get smthng for their main spec and replace shitty item, and some guild mate takes it for his offspec or replace item which basicly has same stats but like +5 ap ...and u can try to tell such person "man, we will give that item to smbd else even tho u won it"...believe in me it wont be ok.. rading rly causes much trouble.
3rd - DI loves to afk rofl Very Happy we are used to go wsg then rest then go to arena then rest. and when we raid like 4-6hours ppl starts going afk in middle of boss fight, in mmo i was only one who had to be in raid allways and save groups, btu there i had pve gear, here i have only pvp witch is worthless in pve.
4th - ohh right.. about pvp gears in pve.. about meele dps - its quite ok, cuz meele dps gets lot of dmg and even ressiliance is sometimes useful but tho meele dps is not rly cool in ulduar... fails mostlly.. casters, with pvp gears sux.. gets oom fast does lnot much dps... and later when they starts attacking with wand... and go afk...no comments... i wont better talk about priests who wants to go to ulduar with disc spec. people wake up! PALA= one target healer, he can go and heal tank, no mofoking penances on raids. priest = group healer. player of healing spam ftw, look at me at mmo, 53% of whole raid healing ftw.
5th- not everyone can raid so much time. i've noticed that most ppl we got at evenings so we could raid, how ever all these people dont stay for long cuz iam talking about 8pm gmt+2time, and even i mostly dont stay longet then 10pm gmt+2 .. .i cant make raid in 2 hours..


well however, if u want it so much ill think about it. mayby ill find a solution for all this issues. mayby ill make some raiding rules or smthng.. we will see... like i was in sapped guild, there raids were perfect and they had l33t rulez, but i dont think that u will aggree with rulez like ninja = demote or gkick and items were given for people who needed more not for people who won.


I know being the GL is stressful, especially when people don't listen. It sounds like you need to take a little break. Try not to be so negative, especially on the forum because it looks really bad and it shows others that we don't have what it takes as a guild to come together and work as a team (even if does happen).

1. In order for a GRaid to work, everyone has to WANT it. The key to a successful GRaid is everyone to LISTEN, so if people don't want to raid in the first place they are not gonna care to much and only go along for the ride. Next is the most important thing of all and that is to get key people who can make the raid successful.

2. Key people are the Main TANK, Off TANK, TWO leet Healers, a TELEPORTER and Raid LEADER. (these guys must be geared to the max and should get priority over items & in return they're are responsible to get other people's gears)

3. Before a GRaid begin you must look at how many people are on, how many people want to raid, how many KEY raiders are on, what gears are you getting? Is it Main Gear of Off Gear? Once you've answered all these questions you will be able to tell if the GRaid will be successful.

4. This is the second most imporant rule of all, during the whole raid noone else is to talk. Allow only the Raid Leader and the Tanker to talk. The rest just be quiet, follow orders and do your part to contribute. If people all talk, people will get frustrated, and then anger cuz there's no order.

5. Assign people with specific roles such as a recruiter, a motivator, or a loot master (usually the raid leader but i DONT advise it because the raid leader will be busy dealing with everyone else)

6. Lay down ground rules before you start raiding, for example going AFK during raids, quitting mid way, flaming other members, rolling items for OFF SPEC GEARS should be followed by PUNISHMENT. Dont be afraid to kick your own guild member from the raid if they dont follow the rules. Just let them know ahead of time what the rules are and what the punishment will be if failed to abide by them.


These are some tips that i usually follow when leading a raid.


Hope that helps,

-prada
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Well i didnt want to talk negative or smthng, just wanted to say that its not easy to raid and we got to find out some things(like rading rules, best time for raiding etc) before acctually starting doing it, becouse i dont want to have same mess as we had in mmo, so people please dont rush. from monday we are acctaully starting our point system, so few last weeks we were working on it. after we will start it we will work on raiding rules, mayby some raiding alliance or smthng. just please stay calm and try to understand that we cant do everything in 1 day, cuz it will just fail. to succeed we got to think about every possible situation before making any decision. and thx prada for some tips, might be useful <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:33 pm

I see where you are coming but this is a different server. You said that on M4a was terrible raiding experience but i say that NE was amazing raiding experience.

Also i like Pradas ideas they look nice and solid

you have a point for how you say people will only try if they want to.
I will now try to just orginize 5 man EoC farming raids and build up from there


also i don't understand the point system and the title of "warlord" idk why i just really dont like how it sounds and how if goes Veteran->Warlord->Captain
cant it be like WarHero ? like sounds much better and makes more sense
i know this Title thing is a stupid thing to bring up and i probably seem like an idiot or some ranking obsessed douche but i just really dont like the name Razz like WarHero i find makes much more sense then Warlord Razz sorry for bringing up such a trivial matter Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : Timisoara

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:07 am

Soultrin333 wrote:
I see where you are coming but this is a different server. You said that on M4a was terrible raiding experience but i say that NE was amazing raiding experience.

Also i like Pradas ideas they look nice and solid

you have a point for how you say people will only try if they want to.
I will now try to just orginize 5 man EoC farming raids and build up from there


also i don't understand the point system and the title of "warlord" idk why i just really dont like how it sounds and how if goes Veteran->Warlord->Captain
cant it be like WarHero ? like sounds much better and makes more sense
i know this Title thing is a stupid thing to bring up and i probably seem like an idiot or some ranking obsessed douche but i just really dont like the name Razz like WarHero i find makes much more sense then Warlord Razz sorry for bringing up such a trivial matter Neutral


Warlord: this rank is made for the most active ppl(in pvp and guild) as a reward. People who will collect the most guild points every month will get this rank. However as a warlord they will be in charge of guild raids into bgs and ally cities.



and you should read extra's guild system
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 pm

kekr wrote:


Warlord: this rank is made for the most active ppl(in pvp and guild) as a reward. People who will collect the most guild points every month will get this rank. However as a warlord they will be in charge of guild raids into bgs and ally cities.



and you should read extra's guild system


Did, just dont like how it sounds thats all Smile think WarHero would sound cooler Very Happy cus you a hero and heros usally are in the front lines no? Taking that and turning it into like our rank it would imply that he is a Leader. like Warlord & Warhero same thing just dont like how warlord sounds Neutral o know this is a stupid discussion but i would like to vote to change the "lord" to "hero" Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
avatar

Posts : 838
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia :),Magic-WoW

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:21 am

Soultrin333 wrote:
kekr wrote:


Warlord: this rank is made for the most active ppl(in pvp and guild) as a reward. People who will collect the most guild points every month will get this rank. However as a warlord they will be in charge of guild raids into bgs and ally cities.



and you should read extra's guild system


Did, just dont like how it sounds thats all Smile think WarHero would sound cooler Very Happy cus you a hero and heros usally are in the front lines no? Taking that and turning it into like our rank it would imply that he is a Leader. like Warlord & Warhero same thing just dont like how warlord sounds Neutral o know this is a stupid discussion but i would like to vote to change the "lord" to "hero" Razz
WarHero sound too childish to me dunno why Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 27
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:32 am

i prefer warlord either. mayby it rly doesnt have too much sense cuz after it goes captain, but still i like how it sounds. and ppl can be pleased that they are LORDS not some kind of heroes like superman or batman O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
avatar

Posts : 838
Join date : 2009-02-16
Age : 26
Location : Slovakia :),Magic-WoW

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 am

ExtraPriest wrote:
i prefer warlord either. mayby it rly doesnt have too much sense cuz after it goes captain, but still i like how it sounds. and ppl can be pleased that they are LORDS not some kind of heroes like superman or batman O.o
Ima lord even w/o that damn rank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : Timisoara

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:44 am

ExtraPriest wrote:
i prefer warlord either. mayby it rly doesnt have too much sense cuz after it goes captain, but still i like how it sounds. and ppl can be pleased that they are LORDS not some kind of heroes like superman or batman O.o

lol
1) Silenced member=shit face Very Happy
2) Trial member=Beast Boy
3) Member=Peter Pan
4) Veteran=Robin Hood
5) Warlord=Stargirl
5) Captain=Captain Marvel
6) Recruit Officer=Aquaman
7) Co-GM=Spiderman
8)GM=Batman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 pm

ExtraPriest wrote:
i prefer warlord either. mayby it rly doesnt have too much sense cuz after it goes captain, but still i like how it sounds. and ppl can be pleased that they are LORDS not some kind of heroes like superman or batman O.o

Ok how about
WarVeteran

that one actually makes the most sense so far lol

know what else we could do? Completly adopt the Horde pvp ranking things Razz like scout and warlord and such

like warlord would sound awesome if the other ranks related to eachother, like if memeber was like warrior and veteran was like war hero and then warlord would be same then captain would be like high warlord or something

think we should adopt either Horde fashion ranking, military or our old one from like NE and M4a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-02-13
Age : 35
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:03 am

Here's a quick ranks of Medievel ranks I found


----------------------------------------------------Title - Address - Notes
Emperor, Empress
Your (Royal) Majesty, My Lord/Lady, Emperor/Empress Pat
- Rules an empire.

King, Queen
Your (Royal) Majesty, My Lord/Lady, My King/Queen, King/Queen Pat
- Rules a country or married to the ruler. In some cases you can only inherit the title of King, if you marry the Queen you are Prince Consort.

Prince, Princess
Your (Royal) Highness, My Lord/Lady, Prince(ss) Pat
- Typically the son or daughter of a ruler but sometimes rule a country such as the Principality of Monaco.

Prince Consort, Princess Consort
Your Highness, My Lord/Lady, Prince(ss) Pat
- Married to a ruling monarch.

Regent
Addressed as Regent or by inherited title
- Regents rule in the stead of the crowned monarch if he/she is too young to rule or occasionally if incapable of ruling due to infirmity.

Grand Duke, Grand Duchess
My Lord/Lady, Your Grace, Grand Duke(Duchess) Pat
- Usually reserved for either a ruling monarch, decendants of a former ruling monarch, or rarely used instead of Prince(ss) for the offspring of a King/Queen.

Duke, Duchess
Your Grace, Duke(Duchess) Pat
- Nobility which holds lands within a prinicpality/kingdom, a hereditary title for the ruler of a duchy.

Margrave, Margravine
My Lord/Lady, Lord Pat, Margrave(Margravine) Pat
- Also called a Marquess/Marchioness. Equivalent in rank to a duke but holds land in the "marches" or border area, because conflict on borders is frequent they had broad power.

Earl, Landgrave, Count, Countess
My Lord/Lady, Earl(Landgrave, Count etc.) Pat
- Roughly equivalent titles, since there is no feminine term for Earl Countess is used.

Viscount, Viscountess
My Lord/Lady, Lord(Lady) Pat, Viscount(ess) Pat
- Title granted to someone not quite important enough to be a count but too important to be a baron.

Baron, Baroness
-

Baronet, Baronetess
-

Knight, Dame
-

Reeve
-

Squire
-

Yeoman
- Peasant who holds land in his/her own right.

Peasant
- Anyone not a noble. Collectively referred to as "the commons".

Serf
- Person bound to the land, virtually a slave to the landowner, but can free themselves by running away (usually to the city) for a year and a day.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   

Back to top Go down
 
More PvE on Magic
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gypsy Magic
» Magic plz (Tag: Vivi)
» Gun Magic Registration
» Dracius's Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
» Feral Fire Magic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: