Share | 

come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:13 am

[quote="CUBEone"]You guys have no Idea what Kekoz said to most of us, and Prada did agreed to kick Kekoz off the guild. Prada was about to kick Kekoz in Torn, but he gave him a chance, and that chance was lost.[/quote

kekoz was a cool person xD

he was just picked on alot , thats why he raged lol

ohh and i got told the real story

RACISM FTL </3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 am

man u wasnt there, u didnt fackin see how he were insulting me about 2 weeks... once he went over the line and i said some shits but i dont have anything against bulgarians or any other country i just said what first came into my mind. since i said smthgn for him back he and offeh it tried to make me gkicked(nice gmates, they insults u, when u say smthng back they goes to report u, btw i got like 8 ss how he insults veterans if u dont believe in me), but instead of it they got kicked. but even after he was kicked out of guild, we made a peace and he was reinvited... but then he left after 1day ... after like a week he came back... then left again.. then asked reinv again.. then started insult gmates... then got kicked.. then we reinvited him again.. he started to insult ppl again. iam facking full of his bullsh1t. hes not going to come back into di, atleast while iam leading it. he lost trust, like 90% of the server hates him, but he is still trying to use other ppl, who didnt see how did he changed in last months, and trying to fack up di just becouse of his huge ego. like last time i reinvited him only cuz of karmelia, and guess what, he just started to act like "oh look at me, ure nibs, iam god", he just were looking for a fight.cuz of him even some ppl left the guild. iam sick of his retardness and i cant wait till ill log into wow and will add him to ignore list. what is more he even started to spread rumors about di that we are hackers or smthg... ffs man i just cant understand how u can trust him and call him your "buddy".

and about "real stories" u should ask steffan who allways was around, cuz i guess that my and kekoz stories are different, and if u want to believe kekoz, go ahead, but after di will die dont facking dear to ask why it had happened.

Last edited by ExtraPriest on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefannix93
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:55 am

btw i got a lot of SS of his threats on me and insulting if some1 of u think that kekoz is good person
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.rs
kekr
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:27 am

he did the same facking thing to me....every time....now we are hackers and bug abusers and idiots just cause we ignore him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 am

btw who is Easylol?

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:41 am

if i remember well its offeh, but since he doesnt play probably its kekoz...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:06 am

what realm exactly ?

and what are the signs of updating to 3.2.2a ? xD
and honor rates plox xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefannix93
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:53 am

Satanica wrote:
what realm exactly ?

and honor rates plox xD
satanica u come magic or Very Happy ?
and yes its 3.2.2a (10312)
realm Magic WoW Horda side
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:53 pm

omg go on kiddis fight till anyone loose a eye thats poor to say kekoz dont belong to guild anymore if u even dont play on that serv if u dont play on magic u dont have any rights to say whos in guild and who not also andy /clap to the forum guildmaster nice work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:12 am

stefannix93 wrote:
Satanica wrote:
what realm exactly ?

and honor rates plox xD

well i have 3.2.2a but it says "unable to validate game version" xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefannix93
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 am

Satanica wrote:
stefannix93 wrote:
Satanica wrote:
what realm exactly ?

and honor rates plox xD

well i have 3.2.2a but it says "unable to validate game version" xD
wait .. magic wow version is 10312 whats your ?
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:31 am

its 3.2.0a not 3.2.2a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:25 pm

today I came on magic wow to start playing again, but who shall i whisper for a guild invite? I could find any DI online yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Madurko /w:
Extrapriest
Kekr
Ripeer
Koratoz/Koratos
Prentas
Jiiro
or any other member and ask to ask us to inv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raedan
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 pm

OMG, i can't believe im missing on all the action, Stupid graphic card not working for my damn mac -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

I kinda stopped caring about the whole Kekoz thing cus theres so much trouble, also yea lots of people online now but they dont really act like Gmembers Razz they dont talk much either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Also Extra, please tell the new members that when they take money from the Gbank, they should return it in the future, its been a rule forever so please inform them Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 am

Soultrin, i can't make people cooperativae with each other. it is realy easy: if u talk with em and help em they will do same thing with you(they will talk and help you); and if u come say hi and its all, please dont expect ppl spaming gchat like "yo soultrin sup what have you ate for your dinner toonight". i can gkick loners if i catch em up, but i cant kick people who talks and helps quite alot but they are not in mood to talk with u cuz they just dont know u.
about gbank... i had to lend some gold(3k) , cuz wasted all for helping all of u and now needed some badly, so had to take some, ill get it back asap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am

I am thinking about getting there...I have 3.2.2 wow i think lol
Just tell me which faction u play on horde or ally?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:08 pm

u need 3.2.0 a...and we are horde Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:38 pm

ExtraPriest wrote:
Soultrin, i can't make people cooperativae with each other. it is realy easy: if u talk with em and help em they will do same thing with you(they will talk and help you); and if u come say hi and its all, please dont expect ppl spaming gchat like "yo soultrin sup what have you ate for your dinner toonight". i can gkick loners if i catch em up, but i cant kick people who talks and helps quite alot but they are not in mood to talk with u cuz they just dont know u.
about gbank... i had to lend some gold(3k) , cuz wasted all for helping all of u and now needed some badly, so had to take some, ill get it back asap.

Oh im not saying to Gkick them and im not expecting that they care about personal life just saying that some smalltalk would be nice like "Oh hey Extra(example) whats up" "oh hey soul, nothing just getting ready for another arena match, gonna kill em all" "Oh sounds sick, man im thinking of doing arena after i get bored of raiding"

like something small like that is fine Smile

and yea i have no problem with you but just saying that some people tank gold out every single day and never return it
i also don't feel its in a authority to tell them that for some reason Razz but im thinking of telling them on my own
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johncreamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:32 am

y3 neska´s /clap´s Very Happy ... Kekoz did same to me cuz i only was thing that kekoz is 55 Years old beacouse Leeke said me that but Serious lol dint know that was a joke ... then he start Cry insult .. waht ever im done with Guys like those ... Neska come back !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neska
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:53 pm

zu den ganzen loosern lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukiez
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Soultrin333 wrote:
ExtraPriest wrote:

Oh im not saying to Gkick them and im not expecting that they care about personal life just saying that some smalltalk would be nice like "Oh hey Extra(example) whats up" "oh hey soul, nothing just getting ready for another arena match, gonna kill em all" "Oh sounds sick, man im thinking of doing arena after i get bored of raiding"

like something small like that is fine Smile

and yea i have no problem with you but just saying that some people tank gold out every single day and never return it
i also don't feel its in a authority to tell them that for some reason Razz but im thinking of telling them on my own

Who will small talk? also when im in arena /btg /duelrotar im not seeing anyone talks even uses gchat .Even if when im asking something or other guys do ( im answering if i can or if i see ) its beeing ingored.

Ive been frendly in gchat ,but why would i talk with myself ?

Gchat in DI is : "hi" "is anyone Enchanter here" and thats about it

My oppinion /wave (if im wrong im sorry , but its just my oppinion .Ive been in dis guild maybe one month )

And Soul is right there,ive never saw some guys even using the gchat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 pm

The main thing is that you all need to open your selves up to one another (thats the ideal situation). But understand not everyone is like that and it will take time to get people to feel comfortable speaking to you. My advice is to try to play the game (WOW) together. WOW is like a medium where it is a tool to help you guys create topics to chat about. So what I am trying to say is that you guys need to play WOW together do bg, arena, and raids together. From there you guys can start a chat about the activities you guys are doing together, which could then lead to all kinds of conversations. I hope all this made sense. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   

Back to top Go down

come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next