Share | 

come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:19 pm

YEAAAAA come to magic WoW NoW extra invited a few friends into the guild and they seem pretty cool but kekoz got mad at one lol, anyways since we have people come back !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:01 am

I'd suggest to kick kekoz out of the guild.

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:08 am

kekoz is no longer a part of the guild. he just know some member acc like leeke, and piss me off with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefannix93
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 am

we have about 10+/- online ppl and some of them are in first 20 teams 2v2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.rs
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 am

Ill be playing on magic-wow from now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:13 pm

i will come, some time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:49 pm

yo ok i want kekoz in the guild,i dont agree to kicking him, and i dont get why you guys cant just set it aside and forget it like adults, also extra i would like to remind you that Kekoz only got upset and started acting like an idiot because of what one of your friends said(yes he over reacted but still) and then you go punish him ?! not fair in any way. you guys constantly say to kick him but so far i only see the 2 of you clamoring about it, im pretty sure no one else wants him to leave.

Also Extra can you tell your friends to be a bit more friendly Sad, i dont even feel like im apart of the guild cus now everytime i try to be friendly they ignore what i say 95% of the time. im not trying to be a jerk about it or sound stupid but could you encourage them to act more like guild mates ? idk like sure i get they are busy but when they can at least try to make an attempt to be like "Oh hey so yea yea. ect. ect

or maybe im just missing our awesome discussions like on NE and Mmo4.... Sad either way im kinda down about how this turned out....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 am

Im against Kekozs kicking from guild too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:51 am

You guys have no Idea what Kekoz said to most of us, and Prada did agreed to kick Kekoz off the guild. Prada was about to kick Kekoz in Torn, but he gave him a chance, and that chance was lost.

ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 am

Cube is right. He said some things that are unacceptable and I was there to verify this I even tried to calm him down and stop because I didn't want Kekoz to get kicked from DI but he made his decision with his own personal agenda against certain DI members that was his problem and his problem alone. There was no need for what he said. He obviously took things way out of perspective and turned them negative. Again I agree with Cube I am sorry if this upsets some of yall.

Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 am

we wanna hear what kekoz Said :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 pm

1. what patch is magic wow on? and in case, how do i downgrade?
2. i wanna speak to kekoz and listen to his version ( no offence to the ones who want him kicked)
3. extra? any officer spot free?
4. faction? and which of the di veterans are on magic?

thank you for your time @ whoever responds to my post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefannix93
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:51 pm

1. magic wow is on patch 3.2.0 (10314) u can downgrade
1- go to WoW folder and open folder ( data ) 2- Delete only patch.MPQ and patch-2.MPQ
3- start update patch Very Happy goodluck
3. Atm extra will be off for like 3 days ( on friday he will be online )
4. for inv in guild /w (Ripeer;Skulltis;Soultrin;Koratoz;Frela)
See u
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Bredwindy wrote:
we wanna hear what kekoz Said :O

I would like to know as well because to me Kekoz is a good guy, he was like the first person i got along with in the guild when i first joined so i don't like the idea of kicking him.

Also Extra, maaaaaaaaan i feel so lonely none of them talk to me cus they are doing something all the time ! also when can we go on raid again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amfe
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Kekoz is asshole,but if you know him better hes not even close to bad,he just want to be a bad boy Very Happy
i had few fights with him,he pissed me alot,but he is just weird,like most of us,if you have weak nerves he will make you nerdraged....hes not bad-believe me.........even tho i wanted to kick his ass hehehhehe,but im sure he loves me and he just enjoyed fights with me-im not letting him win,thats why.You guys need to understand his "black humor"and just dont take too serious what hes trying to do with your souls Very Happy.I was patient enough to see all this under his "tough mask"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm

yea he just has a sense of humor that people find annoying, i fine it weird as hell at times,

but if he really did say back stuff i would like for him to say it himself for himself

and how you guys say he's an ass, every group of people has that one guy thats just annoying but helpful when you need him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Prent

1. 3.2.0 (10314)
How to downgrade:

go to the wow/data folder delete all your patch.mpq(patch2.mpq, patch3.mpq if u have ones) files.
then go to wow folder and launch repair.exe, choose check and fix fail or smthng like that. then wait till it will finish and ull have to repatch to current version.

2. Kekoz changed alot, after the mmorpg, when he couldnt revive the guild he lost his temper and he changed and became an asshole. even tho i invited him back to the guild like mofoking 3 times he allways decided to leave us on thick ice, or got kicked cuz of his insults towards others.
3. yes ;oo i've got a perfect spot for u
4. horde side magic-wow realm. idk about the current veterans (iam out of town for 3-4 days) and iam only checking my email and di forums.
hope to see u soon in our guild ;o

Soultrin

i cant help u atm. try to be friendly, organise some guild runs to bgs or smthng.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:37 am

Ok guys atm im installing WoW;) cya soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefannix93
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:10 am

Thierry wrote:
Ok guys atm im installing WoW;) cya soon!
u coming magic Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Would be good if newcomers make introduction thread cuz for example i dont know anything bout em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 pm

haha...i want all of you to move your asses to magic wow...i want to take a big Di familly photo from us all:X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johncreamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:05 pm

we Grow up slowly ... but we grow up Nice Very Happy i mean skilled players etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 pm

well if he himself refuses then i guess there's nothing i can do Sad also they are always busy like doing arena and shit, and we dont have enough people to make a 25 man raid, man i love raiding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:05 am

Soultrin333 wrote:
well if he himself refuses then i guess there's nothing i can do Sad also they are always busy like doing arena and shit, and we dont have enough people to make a 25 man raid, man i love raiding Very Happy

dont forget that di is pvp guild and we are pve'ing just for our pleasure and if member is in arena or smthng, it means hes doing his job - pvping and standing for our guild in arena. however when we will have higher guild population we will make some pve events either just mayby not as recently as pvp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:36 pm

ExtraPriest wrote:
dont forget that di is pvp guild and we are pve'ing just for our pleasure and if member is in arena or smthng, it means hes doing his job - pvping and standing for our guild in arena. however when we will have higher guild population we will make some pve events either just mayby not as recently as pvp.

I like raids cus thats when we actually work together the most, be it PvP raids or PvE raids i dont care i just like raids
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D   

Back to top Go down

come to magic wow now we have new memebers :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next