Admin

PostSubject: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 pm

where is everyone? and how u guys been?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:57 am

ive been hoping from server to server being bored..i found kekoz i know it doesnt matter but he is on the Deathwing realm on moltenwow..i now i have reinstall wow completly...i was gone all day and come back to see a shit load of Trojan shit on my computer and couldnt do much so thank god for Destructive Restore lol jk I hate doing that...well idk i might quit now that its off my laptop but who knows..maybe someone can convince me to play with them..and not sexually u freaks

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:50 am

Meh, I'm having fun @ Frostwolf realm in Molten-WoW, it's actually funny. lol
P.S. Ally side, char name: Silth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Skulltis wrote:
ive been hoping from server to server being bored..i found kekoz i know it doesnt matter but he is on the Deathwing realm on moltenwow..i now i have reinstall wow completly...i was gone all day and come back to see a shit load of Trojan shit on my computer and couldnt do much so thank god for Destructive Restore lol jk I hate doing that...well idk i might quit now that its off my laptop but who knows..maybe someone can convince me to play with them..and not sexually u freaks

Come retail... Very Happy

After palyin offical i wont ever play fake wow again O.o
Can't understand how could i play it for like 3 years lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 am

psihopats wrote:
Skulltis wrote:

which retail? either way ima have to rebuy all three freaking expansions ugh thats a pain unless u know of another way? EU or US?? cuz i am in US not sure if i can play EU servers

ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:34 am

Skulltis wrote:
psihopats wrote:
Skulltis wrote:

which retail? either way ima have to rebuy all three freaking expansions ugh thats a pain unless u know of another way? EU or US?? cuz i am in US not sure if i can play EU servers

you need to buy the eu version of wow Very Happy go go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 am

Skulltis wrote:
psihopats wrote:
Skulltis wrote:

Eu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 am

psihopats wrote:
Skulltis wrote:

You said it, cant belive how friggin borring fake wow is, i hope that everyone playin actually stats on retail, will do u so much more good and fun. Very Happy

And yes go EU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone? and how u guys been?   

Back to top Go down

where is everyone? and how u guys been?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1