Divine Intervention

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who should be guild leader of DI in Magic-wow?
Extra
60%
 60% [ 12 ]
Cube
40%
 40% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Since Cube would like to become a guild leader, and iam ok with that, but i've heard many "for" and "against" oppinions, i would like to ask you who should be leader of DI in magic-wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:21 pm

there ive done my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefannix93
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:51 pm

I agree for Cube but if he be enough time online i mean active
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.rs
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

you both are good leaders and I would agree if cube gets leader, but he isnt even playing on magic wow, is he?Havent seen him online for a long time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm

ppl, please, dont think that cube is trying to steal gl from me... iam ok with that, and iam asking you to think about that, maybe new gl will make some changes, that will improve the guild... so please think about every possability before voting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefannix93
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:02 am

ExtraPriest wrote:
ppl, please, dont think that cube is trying to steal gl from me... iam ok with that, and iam asking you to think about that, maybe new gl will make some changes, that will improve the guild... so please think about every possability before voting

lol yea 1 vote for cube is from me :DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.rs
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 am

here is how i see it.

Extra has been great leader and active as much as he can, cube was a great leader aswell though he has been inactive for reasons we dont know or atleast I don't and i wouldn't mind havin extra or cube as leader. but here comes my suggestion, as cube seems to be coming back after a break from wow let him get more active so just incase somthing may come up where he cant lead in the near future, this is just my opinion but Yes i would like cube as a leader and extra is an equal leader aswell so my vote right now is up in the air because both of you are awsome and i love you both... as family that is.

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 am

its aint about who u love more, its just about, what would be better for the guild Smile it doesnt matter for who u vote - we dont acctaully care... only thing we care about is guild Smile so dont worry, just vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:39 am

ExtraPriest wrote:
its aint about who u love more, its just about, what would be better for the guild Smile it doesnt matter for who u vote - we dont acctaully care... only thing we care about is guild Smile so dont worry, just vote

exactly, its what is good for the guild thats sort of what i was trying to say in my opinion above lol

Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:58 am

I really dont care about this thing cuz u both are cool guys and guild leader as we could see in time ago Extra revived the guild perfectly (nice job bud!) but cube was leader before the guild splited nd he did great job too.
I voted for Cube just because i thnik some change would be cool Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:01 am

I voted for extra because cube isnt prepared to take leadership on magic-wow.He doesn't come online to much.Times changed and magic-wow isnt like ani-wow,we talk about 3000 ppl online all the time.You cant come online and ask ppl that dont know u to do farms or something and when i joined DI i did because it's PVP guild not PVE.And of curse cube needs to work harder and learn to control himself not just to power abuse and demote someone who doesnt agree with him.And ppl joined us because we have extra,wojja,prentas,yukie,ripeer who made themselves known in entire server,and noone knows cube, so how the hell ppl can follow a person whom they dont know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prada
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:14 am

Okay, Let's leave this vote up untill next week. I want to give other people a chance to vote if they havent done so already. We've always voted for any issues that we've faced.

Before voting, here are somethings you all need to consider:

1. The leader must be very active, so that he knows what's going on in the guild and the server.

2. Leader has to make sure every decision he/she makes is done in the best interest of the guild and not let personal emotions get in the way.

3. This is not popularity contest and it doesnt' matter if the server population knows the DI Guild Leader or not.

4. The leader makes all the final decisions but must listen to the advice of the councils (officers). If the majority votes out ways the decision of the Guild Leader, then the Officers votes trumps the GL (meaning the majority vote wins)

5. Promoting a new Guild Leader is optional, let someone else have a shot at being the leader.

6. Maybe it's time we need a change and liven things up abit. Like, new GL, new Officers, new recruiters.

7. I'd like to see a PvP and PVE division. As a compromise maybe you both can be leaders if noone else wants to take a shot for the leader role. I was thinking Extra can be the PvP division and Cube be the PvE division. Extra will assignes 1 recruiter to solely recruit PvPers with helpful and friendly attitude. And Cube assign 1 recruiter/or himself and recruit really nice and good looking girls for PvE! lol.

8. We need more female DI members.

-prada (aka parasuco)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:45 am

FIrst of all, if somebody doesnt agree with myself i dont kick him etc. Not saying that this happened, but just in case it did/will, you should know that it's unfair. When we kick somebody, we have to give strong reasons for our actions.

Then, It's one thing if people know you and if they dont. I am not talking about popularity or shit, bur rather about being friendly with them and they will be with you.

THe PvP/PVP Leaders isnt a bad idea at all, but we need to be even active and have way more members for that, which i think it's possible. IF we to this with PVE/PVE leaders, they shouldnt split up. They should help one another!

And Cube I dont see why u demoted Kekr on forums. I got it that you dont like his attitude but thats not enough. You could have asked Andy or Extra for example about that and after that make a decision.

And also, before you are ready to take on GL ( which i am sure you are), you must spend some time to meet the new members. If i would enter a guild and get a lil' familiar to the GL ( extra) and then the GL changed i would instantly leave.

-prentas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:35 am

I like the idea of a pvp and pve division but I feel that would separate the guild. I think as far as recruitment goes we should recruit players that are pvp and pve minded. I know that might be a small percentage of the population but remember quality over quantity and thats how we will get long lasting loyal members. Just look back on all the veterans we have they are all pvp and pve minded players and thats the only way we will succeed. It has been proven over the years, only the open minded players stay with us and the stern minded that only aim at pvp or pve do not last long in our guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:29 am

prada i totally agree with point 8 xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:25 am

please stay on topic guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:59 pm

see i really dont care who is leader Razz i just flipped a coin and voted cus like both people are really good

To the idea of there being a PvP leader and PvE leader i like but i would like to change it a bit

Instead of calling them leaders i would call them Organizers. Like Extra likes to PvP so he could organize days where we can do arenas and such while Cube can organize raid and such. We keep it the same and everyone can still do everything but its just that instead of having all the responcibilities set upon one person it would be split. Like im not sure but i think Cube has more knowledge when it comes to raiding, thats just me btw, so if he know why not let him lead raids and such since he know shit and in return extra can lead the pvp.

really i dont see a point in a group leader cus like the way i see the ranking is like this
members and down are new to some extent
veterans are like the older players that have been in the guild
and everyone higher are just the even older players. Like the way i see it anyone higher then Veteran is capable of leading the guild. GM is just a labeled rank. In DI theres not just one leader but many who take turns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:00 am

ok prada, point 8 is very good and stuff

but, remember on neverendless when we invited quite a few female members , all the guild drama was based around them

then again , i like females arguing , its hawt xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:45 pm

kaizzer wrote:

but, remember on neverendless when we invited quite a few female members , all the guild drama was based around them

Yes the Drama was terrible, cus then it like split us all up Neutral bleeeh yea sure invite girls but make sure they chill and get along with each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Soultrin333 wrote:
kaizzer wrote:

Yes the Drama was terrible, cus then it like split us all up Neutral bleeeh yea sure invite girls but make sure they chill and get along with each other

ty for agreeing cause i swear this was like SO DAMN FUCKING TRUE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:13 pm

kaizzer wrote:

ty for agreeing cause i swear this was like SO DAMN FUCKING TRUE Very Happy

Yea man what you say is true, but back to the topic at hand.

Guild Master is just a title cus how i see it everyone above veteran/warlord is like a guild master to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johncreamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 am

Extra your my master !!! Kisses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Magic-wow Guild Leader   

Back to top Go down